Do you need a marketing consultant to address issues with your digital strategy?
Comprehensive marketing service for small business owners
A small business marketing strategy expert to grow your SME
Does your SME need a marketing boost? Perhaps you have been going for a while but are finding it hard to grow, or you are just starting out and want to get off the ground running? Well, you have come to the right place. Six Six Marketing will bring together six essential marketing consultant services to make your strategy bespoke and comprehensive. These services are designed to address six crucial marketing issues that SMEs suffer from in order to make your marketing effective and provide maximum impact.
Ten years of experience delivering successful campaigns that bring growth
Bespoke strategies that fix underperformance, enabling your business to thrive
So, what does Six Six Marketing do?
Six Six Marketing is here to help small businesses grow by bringing them a practical, intelligent and comprehensive marketing strategy. Six marketing consultant services are tailored to the needs of your small business, providing a bespoke and complete process, addressing six key marketing issues that impact small businesses.
Six Six Marketing will analyse the issues with your marketing performance, find the problems holding you back, create a bespoke strategy to address these and then deliver an action plan to fix the problems and enable your business to succeed with effective marketing.
Alongside this Six Six Marketing provides regular small business marketing advice via Twitter and LinkedIn, giving you expert free marketing guidance for your SME across a wide range of topics.
The six services below address the issues that impact your marketing
Correcting marketing problems allows your SME to achieve consistent growth
Your marketing strategy will be bespoke containing some, or aspects of all of the areas listed here. These are then brought together into a winning formula for your business. Service areas are chosen for your campaign after extensive research to ensure success.
Many small businesses suffer from marketing underperformance
Make sure your SME is not held back by suffering from one of the problems listed below
- Is your business struggling with low awareness? Social media marketing will help you gain a following and pool of people that will engage with your business.
- If you have poor visibility on search engines, then you need SEO. Make sure you get noticed first on Google. Visibility is key to your business success.
- An ineffective presence online can stop your business from achieving. Make sure your website keeps visitors focused, interested and excited. Your digital strategy needs to provide your business with results.
- Does your business have insufficient enquiries? Many companies suffer from this. It is the most significant risk to an SME. With pay-per-click, you will have a steady stream of viable, high-quality leads.
- A displayed knowledge of your field is required to convince potential new clients that they should choose you. Show your experience effectively with content marketing to help make sure you don't lack credibility.
- Keeping existing clients is as important as gaining new clients. Ensure they know that you appreciate them, use email to upsell and retain their business to overcome bad retention.
Need to chat about your marketing strategy?
Use this quick contact form below if you are looking for help with your marketing.